This April, discover ILAC pathway partner Douglas College at CPF Vancouver! Founded in 1970, Douglas is the largest degree-granting college in British Columbia, Canada, with almost 25,000 students enrolled every year.
Douglas has two major campuses, New Westminster and Coquitlam. With both main campuses directly on SkyTrain lines, Douglas is one of the most accessible post-secondary institutions in Metro Vancouver.
A popular choice for ILAC pathway students, Douglas College offers bachelor's degrees and general university arts and science courses, as well as career programs in health care, human services, business and the creative arts.
Why do international students choose Douglas College? Below are five reasons:
1. One of the most affordable post-secondary institutions in Metro Vancouver.
2. Students can pathway to SFU and UBC, as well as universities across Canada.
3. Small classes with typically 35 students per class.
4. Gain real-life experience through work placements, field schools, field trips and labs.
5. Great location means campuses are 30 minutes or less by SkyTrain from most of Metro Vancouver.